- Call: 0151 336 2116
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 0151 336 8152
Friends Rewards Club T&Cs
Gordale Friends Rewards Club Card Terms &Conditions October 2014
- Customers buy into the scheme at a cost of £12.00 per annum.
- When a customer joins, membership lasts for 12 months and is renewable the 1st of the joining month the following year.
- Membership entitles customers to receive points on all qualifying purchases. 5 points will be awarded for every whole £1 spent.
- Points have a monetary value of £0.01, this equates to 5% of the value of the purchase.
- Points can be accumulated and used to make future purchases either as full or part payment.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In addition to the points, customers will be issued with twelve tea/coffee vouchers to be used one per month, one of which also includes a cake, (cake value not to exceed £3.75) to be used in August to celebrate Gordale Garden Centre’s birthday.
- Card Holders will receive exclusive offers and promotions throughout the year.
- Card Holder offers will be sent out by email.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers must present their loyalty card at the beginning of the purchase. Points CANNOT be added retrospectively under any circumstances.
- Anniversary date for renewals is the 1st of the month that the customer joined.
- Renewal reminders will be sent out during the month prior to the anniversary month.
- Renewal after one year of membership is £10.00 and is chargeable annually.
- Loyalty cards will be posted out within 7 days of payment. Unless purchased in store.
- Loyalty cards may take up to 72 hours to become active.
- If membership lapses for more than 28 days after the date of renewal, any points outstanding on the account will be lost and cannot be reinstated if the account is then re-opened at a later date.
- Loyalty cards remain the property of Gordale Garden Centre and are non-transferable.
- In the event that a card is lost a charge of £1.00 will be made to replace it.
- In the event that the scheme is cancelled, 30 days notice will be given and members will be reimbursed to the value of the unused months in the form of a credit note. This will also include any unused points.
- You may close your account at any time in which case all remaining points on your card will be lost.
- Points will not be awarded for, and cannot be used against, any purchase of HTA or Gordale gift vouchers
- Points will not be awarded for, and cannot be used against any purchase made in the Petrol Station.
- Points will not be awarded in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. (This will include any discount vouchers, multi-buys and promotional events. This list is not exhaustive).
Gordale may vary these terms and conditions on notice to you. Earning further points or using vouchers following such variations shall constitute acceptance of the changes.