WE ARE OPEN AGAIN
Following on from the change in Government rules we are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening on Wednesday 13th May at 9am.
We have no idea how busy or not we will be, and of course we are adhering to social distancing guidelines so there may be a queue to get in to the store.
We are looking forward to welcoming our lovely customers back to Gordale, albeit for a different shopping experience than before.
Please bear with our fantastic team as we settle in to this “new normal”
As we find our feet we will not be able to answer the telephone or take telephone orders. Please email any enquiries to email@example.com or use Facebook messenger.
Thank you for your support.
- If you feel unwell, or have any symptoms of COVID-19 please DO NOT come to store
- Remember to keep your distance from other customers and Gordale Colleagues
- We are limiting the number of customers into the store at any given time
- Max 2 customers shopping together – please minimise your shopping time in store
- We are only accepting card payments – no cash please
- The Coffee Shop, Toilets, Play areas, Landscaped Grounds are CLOSED
- Our delivery service has changed, please ask for assistance