COVID19 Policy *UPDATED*
Following on from the government’s announcement we will remain open in accordance with their guidelines as an essential store, however our Coffee Shop is closed until further notice.
Our houseplant department is bursting with ideas to transform your home interiors with beautiful plants, our seed potatoes and summer flowering bulbs have arrived so you can get to work planning for brighter months ahead, and our 4 acre plant area is bursting with stunning winter flowering plants to cheer you up during this difficult time.
And of course all your gardening essentials are available from our garden care department.
Gardening is good for your physical and mental wellbeing, and right now, when our outdoor options are limited, we encourage as many of you as possible to get to know your own gardens better. If you need our help, we are right here for you.
When visiting us please observe our COVID secure measures, wear a face covering, keep your distance and please respect our staff.
- If you feel unwell, or have any symptoms of COVID-19 please DO NOT come to store
- We are open for essential shopping – please refrain from browsing, limit your time in store and avoid touching items unnecessarily
- Customer numbers in store are limited so you may need to queue outside to enter
- Please shop alone wherever possible. Any children should remain accompanied by an adult at all times
- We are only accepting card payments – no cash please
- Please use hand sanitiser before entering the store
- Please wear a face covering at all times when visiting
- Remember to keep a 2m distance from other customers at all times
- The Coffee Shop, Play Area and Landscaped Grounds are CLOSED. Our toilets remain open