Packed with delicious delights, sourced from local artisan suppliers.
Our coffee shop has reopened!
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Fancy a cup of tea or tasty snack in our coffee shop? Now there’s a lovely idea.
In winter, the warmth and rich aromas tempt you inside. In spring and summer, you can enjoy the sunshine and fabulous views from our south-facing patio. Whatever the season, enjoy the great taste of Gordale.
Where possible, we use locally sourced produce like the finest Cheshire beef in our delicious homemade hot pot (winter special) and the delicious sausages we serve from Muffs of Bromborough. Enjoy freshly made soup of the day, Sally’s famous quiche, or why not treat yourself to a tasty homemade cake by Kathy.
Plus, Friends Rewards Club members get free tea and coffee vouchers every month and exclusive access to special offers, like buy one get one free on selected cakes! You can now join the Friends Rewards Club online.
The coffee shop is a great place to meet your friends and family.
Breakfast (served daily until 11am)
- Muffs of Bromborough sausage batch
- Bacon batch
- Free range scrambled egg on toast
- Toast & butter
- Toasted teacake
Lunch (served daily from 11am)
- Homemade soup served with bread roll*
- Freshly made sandwiches
- Yorkshire hog roast sausage roll
- Welsh shortcrust pasty
- Mediterranean vegetable roll
- Homemade cheese, onion & tomato quiche served with a side salad
- Children’s lunch box (sandwich, drink, crisps, mini yogurt & biscuit)
*Gluten-free roll/bread available
Cakes and desserts
- Home made scone with butter & jam (clotted cream also available)
- Eccles cake
- Homemade tiffin
- Homemade coffee slice
- Homemade cherry slic
- Tiered sponge cake
- Gluten free cake