Summertime and the living is easy, or so they say… keep cutting the lawn, don’t forget to feed it, and make sure it’s well watered as this can be one of the hottest months of the year.
- Prune Wisteria.
- Deadhead flowering plants.
- Water containers and new plants preferably with recycled water.
- Collect seeds from plants.
- Harvest vegetables as they become ready.
- Continue cutting out old fruit canes on raspberries.
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners.
- Top up ponds, if necessary.
- Feed the soil with green manures.