Time to add even more colour to the garden with flowering pots and baskets galore. Enjoy the extra light and warmth and watch your garden grow, literally!
Things to do this month
- Plant out summer bedding.
- Keep weeding and hoe borders.
- Pinch out side shoots on tomato plants.
- Mow laws at least once a week.
- If necessary, shade greenhouse to prevent plants scorching.
- Harvest lettuce, radish, salads, and early potatoes.
- Stake any tall or floppy plants.
- Summer hanging baskets and containers can be housed outside.