Santa’s Charity Grotto
11th December 2019
12th December 2019
13th December 2019
16th December 2019
17th December 2019
18th December 2019
19th December 2019
20th December 2019
23rd December 2019
|Time:||14:00 — 17:00|
|Price:||£7.50 per child|
|Category:||Children's events, Christmas|
This is a charity grotto run by Wirral MENCAP and Hospice of the good Shepherd – 100% of all proceeds will be given to the two charities.
The grotto officially opens 30th November, and will run until the 23rd December.
11am to 5pm Saturday & Sunday
2pm to 5pm Mon – Fri
(The Grotto will be open until 6pm on Thursday 12th & 19th December)
New for 2019:
Quiet-time Grotto Thursday 5th December, designed to accommodate guests with additional needs; with reduced capacity sessions, turned down music, and without the twinkling lights, it aims to ensure all our guests can experience the Grotto’s magic.
Volunteers from Wirral Mencap will be on-hand to support and communicate via Makaton signing, should this be required. These sessions are designed for children with additional needs and are quieter and less busy.
Please bare this in mind and be respectful of this when booking your tickets.
PLEASE BOOK ONLINE TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
£7.50 per child – includes gift from Santa.
Tickets will be available to purchase from Friday 13th December.
- Each 15 minute slot will have multiple children booked in – the time slots are simply a guide to reduce queue times for you.
- Advanced booking is essential – book now to avoid disappointment.
- 2 FREE adults with every child ticket purchased
- All children including infants entering the grotto must have a ticket
- Tickets will be sent to you via email, please check your junk emails if you cannot find your tickets.
- Times slots for ALL Santa’s Grotto sessions must be purchased in advance.
On the day:
Please arrive on time to ensure all children have the opportunity to see Santa within their estimated time slot.
Tickets can be presented via a paper e-ticket, or on smart phones and tablets.