Cupcake and Biscuit Decorating – SOLD OUT
Boredom busters alert! Want to make your children’s’ February half-term a hoot, well we’ve got you covered! Let your little Einsteins explore the wild world of science with Professor Bunsen, or unleash their inner Picasso with a cake and biscuit decorating extravaganza. Whatever your child’s personality, we’ve got the perfect activity!
Cupcake and Biscuit Decorating – Friday 23rd February
Decorate scrumptious cupcakes and biscuits with a chocolate and sprinkle extravaganza, crafting your own drool-worthy masterpiece to take home. Plus colour in your own a cupcake gift bag to carry your creation home.
11am until 12 noon – £8.50 per child
Ideal for ages 3-10 years
Find out about our other February half-term events here.
- Advanced booking is essential – book now to avoid disappointment.
- All children wishing to participate will need a valid ticket
- Tickets will be sent to you via email, please check your junk emails if you cannot find your tickets.
On the day:
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your ticket time, to ensure you are booked in without delay
- Tickets can be presented via a paper e-ticket, or on smart phones and tablets.
- Unfortunately tickets are non-refundable.
- Please note that we are unable to transfer/move bookings unless in exceptional circumstances. In these cases Gordale reserves the right to charge an admin fee of £3.00